Commercial Building Property Inspection
Our Commercial Building Property Inspection is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
- Office Buildings
- Apartment and Multi-Family Buildings
- Strip Malls
- Car Dealerships
- Government Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Multi-Use Buildings
- Retail Stores
- And more…
Learn More About Cost Needs Analysis
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA).
- Property Preservation Field Inspections
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
- Budget Review Analysis
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
Learn More About Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
Learn More About Records Search With Risk Assessments (RSRA)
Learn More About Construction Bank Draw Inspections
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
I was very pleased with the building inspection performed by Steve Mangekian of Alpha Inspections. I needed a company to perform an inspection on the commercial property we are purchasing, and Steve did a very thorough job, for a fair price. I’d recommend Alpha Inspections to anyone needing a home or commercial building inspection.Robin D. Gelinas
I contacted Alpha for an inspection on a commercial building I was looking to buy. I was nervous about the process, Steve and Tom made me feel like I was in good hands. They pointed out the good, the bad, and the ugly. Some of the issues they noticed saved me thousands of dollars off asking price. I would recommend Alpha Building Inspections to anyone looking at residential or commercial property. Professional and educated in all facets of construction, Alpha helped my growing business take the next step.Keegan D.
I had the opportunity to meet with Steve Mangekian recently when he inspected a commercial real estate building for me. I was immediately impressed by his professionalism and his knowledge. He spent a significant amount of time inspecting the building from top to bottom. He discussed some of his findings with me in person and had a written report in my hands within 24 hours, impressive! Thanks Steve for a great job. Well worth the fee that I paid to Alpha.Dr David Caban