Commercial Building Inspections in Waltham
Waltham is a city located Middlesex County, MA. As of the 2020 census, the population was over 65,000. The city was a major contributor to the American Industrial Revolution. Waltham is home to the Boston Manufacturing Company. Now, the city is a center for research and higher education. Waltham is also known as the “watch city” due to its history in the watch industry. Waltham Watch Company opened in 1854 and was the first company to make watches on an assembly line, producing over 35 million watches before it closed in 1957.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Waltham, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Massachusetts Service Areas by County
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Very friendly, thorough, and professional. Walked me (never owned a home) through everything that I will need to do to take care of the house properly. And gave very helpful and honest advice to help smooth out the process of closing on a home. Thanks Tom!Chris Matthew
Ken was great! He was diligent, knowledgeable, and addressed all my questions. Very quick turnaround. Couldn’t have asked for a more professional and friendly experience from my initial phone call through the inspection process.Sharon D'Arcangelo
We had Ken as our inspector and he came on time during the appointment. He was thorough and professional throughout and provided an incredibly detailed report that was sent the same day of inspection.Nalyne Dom