Commercial Building Inspections in Laconia
Laconia is the county seat of Belknap County, NH. As of the 2020 census, the population was over 16,800. Laconia is situated between Lake Winnipesaukee and Lake Winnisquam, and includes the villages of Weirs Beach and Lakeport.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Laconia, NH is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Great inspection company, very courteous and responsive! Inspector was very thorough and efficient. Highly recommended!Jen Allen
The gentleman were personable and informative. The answered my questions to my satisfaction. I would recommend you to my friends and family.Celeste Davio
What a great service. Emailed them on a Sunday and received a call right away. Ken came out on Wednesday and was thorough and professional...Thanks for the great service!Bayview Escapes Travel, LLC