Commercial Inspections in Burlington
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Burlington, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
- Office Buildings
- Apartment and Multi-Family Buildings
- Strip Malls
- Car Dealerships
- Government Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Multi-Use Buildings
- Retail Stores
- And more…
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Laconia | Derry | Manchester | Merrimack | Rochester |
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
"Tom showed up on time and worked very hard for the entire 3.5 hours our home inspection took. He only took a break to answer our questions. His report was completed later that night and included not only comments and suggestions, but photos of all areas that he referred to, making it easy to visualize the issues he described. Great service all around."Jennifer Robson
"Very professional, quick responsive, detailed reports and very affordable price. It was a great experience hiring Alpha for my commercial building Inspection. Definitely will recommend."Rafael Lora
"Tom P. performed our commercial & residential inspection & he was phenomenal. He was thorough, answered all of my questions, provided unbiased recommendations, he was professional, witty & kind. Alpha Building Inspections was recommended to my family & we will be sure to recommend them to any & all of our family or friends buying commercial or residential property in New Hampshire. Thank you Tom!"mlafaso87