Commercial Building Inspections in Worcester
Worcester, MA is named after Worcester, Worcestershire, England. It is the second most populous city in New England after Boston, with a population of over 200,000. It is known as the “Heart of the Commonwealth;” with a heart as the official symbol of the city. Worcester is home to eight colleges and universities, and is known for its Victorian-era mill architecture. It is the principle city of Central Massachusetts, and is becoming an increasingly urban area. With the rising number of commercial buildings, there is much need for buildings to receive a commercial building inspection. Call Alpha Building Inspections for an inspection today!
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Worcester, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Massachusetts Service Areas by County
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Tom was incredibly professional and detailed. Thoroughly explained what he was going to do, what he was doing, why he is doing it, and at the end what he did. Was very impressed and would recommend highly Alpha Building.Michael Cardenas
Luke from Alpha Home & Commercial Building Inspections was awesome! He was extremely thorough, professional, and super nice. We couldn't have asked for a better home inspector!Paige Smith
I'm a local real estate agent & have used Alpha for not only my buyers but also my own home purchase. I have worked with both Jim & Luke. Both are great inspectors. Very thorough & informative. Highly recommend.Andi Andersson