Commercial Building Inspections in Lawrence
Lawrence is a city located in Essex County on the Merrimack River. As of 2020, the population was almost 90,000. The city is part of the Merrimack Valley. Much manufactured goods are produced in Lawrence; textiles, paper products, electronic equipment, foodstuffs, and footwear. The famous poet Robert Frost lived here during his early school years, with his essays and poems being published in the Lawrence High School Newspaper.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Worcester, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Massachusetts Service Areas by County
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Tom was incredibly professional and detailed. Thoroughly explained what he was going to do, what he was doing, why he is doing it, and at the end what he did. Was very impressed and would recommend highly Alpha Building.Michael Cardenas
Luke from Alpha Home & Commercial Building Inspections was awesome! He was extremely thorough, professional, and super nice. We couldn't have asked for a better home inspector!Paige Smith
I'm a local real estate agent & have used Alpha for not only my buyers but also my own home purchase. I have worked with both Jim & Luke. Both are great inspectors. Very thorough & informative. Highly recommend.Andi Andersson