Commercial Building Inspections in Marlborough
Marlborough is located in Middlesex County, MA. As of the 2020 census, the population was 41,793. In the 19th century, the city of Marlborough was a very prosperous industrial town, and after the construction of the Massachusetts Turnpike, the city has transitioned to high technology.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Marlborough, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Massachusetts Service Areas by County
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
I am very happy with Alpha Building Inspections. They came a little early, were very professional and efficient. They did their inspection thoroughly and quick. I would absolutely refer them to anyone!Eleanor Talbot
Always professional, on time and always explains and answers questions for my buyer. They are my Buyers favorite group of inspectors.Sue Sherman Mowbray
Luke from Alpha conducted our inspection and it was extremely thorough. He explained things to my buyer in a manner that was understandable and non-alarming. I love Alpha and will be using them again!Elisa Jordan