Commercial Building Inspections in Arlington
Arlington is located in Middlesex County, MA, six miles northwest of Boston. As of the 2020 census, the population was over 46,000. Paul Revere’s famous midnight rude took place in Arlington. In 1976, Bob Frankston and Dan Bricklin developed VisiCalc, the first spreadsheet software in their Arlington Apartment.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Arlington, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Massachusetts Service Areas by County
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Alpha inspections does a great job and are very thorough. And the inspector is very responsive! I have used them many times myself and I refer them to others as wellCarol Callihan
Very professional and thorough inspection report. Ken was timely and worked with us throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend.Shane Melone
Very thorough and all issues clearly explained. Fast turnaround. Third time I have used alpha, keep coming back because of Tom — he is the best!Jim O'Dowd