What is Records Search with Risk Assessment? Also known as RSRA.
- An environmental screen of a Property for potential risk
- The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”
- Target Property
- Adjoining/Abutting Property(ies)
- SBA requirement for 7a and 504 loans over $150,000
- SBA 50 10 5(j) : Lender and Development Company Loan Programs Standard Operating Procedure
- Non-environmental sensitive properties (North American Industry Classification System (NAICS))
- Private lenders adopting as requirements
- To protect the interests of all parties.