Commercial Building Inspections in Derry
Derry is located in Rockingham County, NH. While it is only a town and not yet a city, Derry is the most populous community in the county, and the fourth most populous in the state with a population of 34,317 as of the 2020 census. Derry is known as the “Spacetown” because the town is the birthplace of the first U.S. astronaut in space, Alan Shepard. It is was also a residing place for poet Robert Frost and his family.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Derry, NH is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Laconia | Derry | Manchester | Merrimack | Rochester |
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
The inspection report was easy to understand and got done quick. If I remember right, it was done within two business days. I really appreciate the convenience as I am buying a house from out of state so I wasn't able to be physically there when the inspection was done, but the report was so thorough that I didn't feel I needed to be there with all the detailed pictures I got. Very satisfied. Definitely will be using these guys again.Jen Allen
We highly recommend Alpha Building Inspections, especially Jim Reid. Jim is a true professional when it comes to attention to details, thoroughness of the report and objective evaluations. We feel that Jim has our best interests in mind when it comes to every aspect of the property. Thank you Jim!Ruby Li
We have worked with Alpha Building Inspections 2 times recently. Jim did inspection for us for both time. He was very thorough and professional. His attention details and accuracy of report helped us make informed decisions and prevented us from proceeding with a very risky investment. We can not thank more for Jim's consistent high-quality work. We trust Alpha and Jim. Highly recommend them!Guan-Lu Zhang