Commercial Building Inspections in Woburn
Woburn is located in Middlesex County, MA. As of the 2020 census, the population was 40,876. The city of Woburn is located 9 miles north of Boston. It is a mix of quiet neighborhoods, parks, and conservation areas. Because of the long history, almost all of the historical architectural styles found in New England are found here in Woburn.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Woburn, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
What a great experience! It was incredibly easy to schedule the inspection and Tom did a fantastic job. He was very nice, thorough and professional. He was communicating what he was doing and what he found the entire time. We got our report early the next morning. Great experience and we’d definitely use them again!Kady Esposito
I've worked with Alpha Inspections with my last two homes. They are true professionals. They address any questions you may have, and send you a full detailed report when they finish. I highly recommend them if you need a home inspection!Dean Bobenrieth
Excellent experience for my home inspection today. Luke was thorough and explained everything I needed and answered any questions I had. I would recommend Alpha Building Inspections to anyone looking for a quality home inspection at a very affordable rate.Kelly Corey