Commercial Building Inspections in Chelsea
Chelsea is located in Suffolk County, MA, right across from the Mystic River. As of the 2020 census, the population was over 40,000. Chelsea is the smallest city in the state, being just 2.46 miles in area. After Somerville, it is the second most densely populated city in Massachusetts.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Chelsea, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Massachusetts Service Areas by County
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
The inspector was extremely knowledgeable and professional. The report was completed within a few hours and was very thorough.Billy Cross
I have very high expectations, and the inspector Mr Pelletier exceeded. He shared all the information that I would want my buyer to know about buying that home. Great job!Melissa Queen
Luke provided a very thorough home inspection. Very informative during the inspection and very detailed follow up report. We highly recommend Alpha Building Inspections!Deborah Brown