Commercial Inspections in Cambridge
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Cambridge, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Laconia | Derry | Manchester | Merrimack | Rochester |
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Great from start to finish. Luke was our inspector, he was very easy to get a hold of and explained everything in detail throughout the entire inspection. He was able to answer all questions we had and was very knowledgeable. He made everyone feel comfortable and was extremely friendly. I highly would recommend this company.Bethany Preble
This company is absolutely fantastic. They always were friendly, responsive, and the inspection was EXTREMELY thorough. Companies providing services in such a thoughtful manner are hard to come by, but Alpha proved to be exactly what we needed when buying a home. Tom was our inspector and he was really great to work with.Tyler Kokoszka
Mr. Pelletier arrived on time and did a thorough and complete inspection of my future home. He explained each issue he uncovered, and was knowledgeable and patient with my many questions. I don’t think he missed a thing! The written report was very helpful, containing pictures, specifics, etc., that came in handy as an essential part of the whole buying process. I would confidently recommend these services to anyone who needs a home/property inspection.Mary Jo Cholod