Commercial Building Inspections in Fitchburg
Fitchburg is located in Worcester County, MA. As of the 2020 census, the population was 41, 946, making it the third-largest city in the country. The city of Fitchburg is home to Fitchburg State University, and 17 public and private schools.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Fitchburg, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Alpha Building Inspections did a great job for my clients on a non-conforming building. Clients were pleased with the expertise of Jim and his ease of answering questions. I would recommend.Linda DiSilvestro
Jim is the best home inspector. I have met many in my 20 years as a Realtor and he is so thorough and Knowledgable and simply the best!!!!!!Kathi Mikilitus
I have very high expectations, and the inspector Mr Pelletier exceeded. He shared all the information that I would want my buyer to know about buying that home. Great job!Melissa Queen