Commercial Building Inspections in Quincy
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Quincy, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Massachusetts Service Areas by County
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
"Its 6 Stars rating out of 5 Stars. I put online request and within 5 min got call from Steve. Then got a proposal with different option in ten min after our talk. In three days, Luke spent more than 4 hours for property inspection. Luke had gone above and beyond to inspect the each and every corner of the building. Very detailed, comprehensive, and crystal clear report."Bhavesh Bhut
"We had a general home inspection, water, and air test completed by Tom. He was fantastic! He was very thorough and explained everything to us and answered all of our questions. It was a bitterly cold day and he was a champ! He worked quickly and efficiently. We were very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend Alpha Building Inspections!"Tiana Way
"Alpha Inspections has performed inspections for multiple different buyer and seller clients and are always professional and responsive. Tom took the time to explain to the client what he sees so that everyone understands the situation as it's presented. Would definitely recommend these services."Tom Febonio