These are the people with whose consistent dedication has facilitated in the growth, development and recognition of Alpha’s Home and Commercial Building Inspections, well-known “easy-to-do business with” reputation.
Meet Our Team
- Hello, I am pleased to introduce myself to our past and prospective clients. I am a New Hampshire Licensed Home inspector, Certified Commercial Phase-One Site Assessment Professional and Certified Commercial Inspector by the Certified Master Inspector Advisory Board. Additionally, I am a NH and ME Real Estate Commission Accredited Instructor.
- Prior to the creation of Alpha, I was a franchisee with National Property Inspections, 2005 to 2015. During this time my franchise achieved the top five franchises for four years and was awarded the president’s award for three years. After hiring the first inspector in 2012, my franchise grew to a six-inspector company in 2015. From 2003-2011 I was the owner of Nashua Master Electric.
- I have an extensive background in general and electrical contracting, commercial and residential development, and property management.
- I am a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and an affiliate member of Greater Manchester, Nashua Board of Realtors and New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors. Prior Member of New Hampshire Home Builders and Remodelers Association
- During the winter I enjoy skiing at Cannon Mountain. In the summer I enjoy boating around Portsmouth Harbor and the NH Lakes. I have a background in hotel and restaurant management hence, I love to entertain and cook for family and friends. The Portsmouth area is my favorite area to go dining. In my younger years, I loved to hang glide and play hockey. Today, I still enjoy live music in Boston.
- My real passion is running my business and all the challenges it presents to me. I spend every day overseeing the activities of the employees and clients to ensure smooth operation and a quality experience for all our clients.
- Hi, I have been a home and commercial inspector working with Steve (the owner) since 2012 (prior name National Properties). I enjoy teaching homeowners how to operate and maintain important home systems and provide thorough inspections.
- I have 280+ hours of education in Residential and Commercial Building Instruction. I have inspected over 2k residential and over 100 commercial buildings. I have extensive experience and expertise in basement and roof water intrusion, skilled in plumbing, electrical, rubber roofs and general construction. Additionally, I bring to the Alpha Inspection team over 10 years of oversight experience as a prior Property Manager of a large condominium complex in NH.
- Current member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- I am an avid skier and enjoy boating, golfing, biking and hiking. I
am licensed in scuba diving and a certified hang glider pilot. I am an Olympic trained and certified Ski Jump Coach and have coached high school ski teams, recreational hockey and soccer teams.
- My friendly and outgoing personality can partially be attributed from my early onset 30-year, a career in the restaurant industry. My favorite out-of-the-way restaurant I recommend is, Filios Cucina in Groton, MA. Their Proscuitto di Parma sandwich- The BEST!!!!!!
- Hello, I joined the Alpha Inspection team in 2015
- I have a BS in Civil Engineering from, Norwich University and hold MA Construction Supervisor and NH Home Inspection licenses.
- I am a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHIi).
- I am a retired USAF KC-135 world-wide Stratotanker Pilot, USAF Facility Engineer and a Design Engineer for the Ford Motor Company. Additionally, I have been a Plant Manager for the Haartz
- Corporation and a Maintenance Manager for Harvard Property Management Company.
- In my free time, I enjoy woodworking and furniture building.
- My wife Celia and I have 5 children and 3 grandchildren.
- I joined the Alpha Inspection team in 2016. As a home inspector, I enjoy traveling to new places and meeting new clients.
- I am a NH Licensed Home Inspector and a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). Being native to NH I am a graduate of Keene State College.
- As a homebuyer myself, I understand first-hand the value and importance of having comprehensive and reliable information during my investment decision-making process.
- Spending time with my family skiing, bowling or just sitting by the lake are some of the things I enjoy when not working.
- I am an avid New England sports team fan and have had the opportunity to attend multiple World Series games.
- I joined the Alpha Home and Commercial Inspection team in 2017. I enjoy connecting with our Clients and Agents to ensure the home inspection process runs smoothly. My priority at Alpha is to deliver consistent excellence in customer service to you our Client; while working closely with Steve, (the owner) and our inspectors, to surpass your expectations in customer care.
- Over the last 20 years my career has focused on developing and delivering individualistic approaches when providing Client/Customer Service care, while amassing in Administrative and Office Management. I am currently finishing my BS in Business Administration Management and hold Certifications in Accounting, Computer Technology and Software Applications.
- I find giving back to my community very rewarding and enjoy volunteering for non-profit organizations. I lead mind-full meditations and am a USUI Reiki Master. My passion is being a Mom to my three amazing children.
- I love the ocean any time of the year. In Dec. 2016, it was warm enough to put my feet in the water. I highly recommend visiting the “Hampton Beach” annual Special Olympics Penguin Plunge held each February and the Sand Sculptures Competition, held in June.
Richard (Rick) Mangekian
- I have provided 25 years of bookkeeping support services to Steve Mangekian my Brother, (owner of Alpha Home and Commercial Building Inspections).
- I Hold a BA from Northeastern University and an MBA from the University of New Hampshire in Business.
- I have been a Member of the Society for Creative Anachronism for over 35 years.
- One of the hobbies I enjoy is spending my time traveling. I have visited 19 countries on four continents. Other hobbies include: board games (own over 200 games) and Studying Medieval History.
- I enjoy chocolate and recommend: Dancing Lion Chocolates in Manchester, NH
- I joined the Alpha team in 2019, and have been an NH licensed home inspector since, 2019.
- I credit my incredibly high level of attention to detail and a keen eye for finding deficiencies; to my prior 32-year management career with UPS. (New England regions)
- I am also a current member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- One of my favorite parts of being a home and a commercial inspector is meeting new clients and helping them through the home buying and inspecting process.
- When I am not inspecting, I enjoy spending time at the beach. I recommend Plum Island and Siesta Key, Florida. I also enjoy skiing in the White Mountains and spending time with my wife and two adult children.
- I Joined the Alpha team in 2022. Being a recent first-time home buyer myself, I know it can be overwhelming and daunting at times. While I enjoy working with all clients, I enjoy helping first-time homebuyers understand their properties and assist in clarifying any inspection questions they may have.
- By growing up in a home enriched by the presence of engineers, I developed a profound passion for the pursuit of knowledge. I am always seeking opportunities to broaden my understanding and skill set. After serving 5 years as a logistics specialist in the Marine Corps, I look forward to a fulfilling inspection career helping property buyers of New England.
- I am a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNachi).
- Being an aspiring golfer and outdoorsman, I never miss an opportunity to take scenic routes. I was born and raised in Salem, NH, and proudly reside in Hillsborough County with my girlfriend and our two cats.
- I have a recommendation for lobster lovers- there is no better way to experience New Hampshire seafood than at Browns Lobster Pound in Seabrook, NH.