Commercial Inspections in Bedford
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Bedford, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
- Office Buildings
- Apartment and Multi-Family Buildings
- Strip Malls
- Car Dealerships
- Government Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Multi-Use Buildings
- Retail Stores
- And more…
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Laconia | Derry | Manchester | Merrimack | Rochester |
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Very professional, quick responsive, detailed reports and very affordable price. It was a great experience hiring Alpha for my commercial building Inspection. Definitely will recommend.Rafael Lora
Luke was extremely detailed, focused and provided the confidence that needed with our real estate transaction. I would highly recommend Luke on any due diligence effort.Dean Mello
Jim Reid is very friendly and experienced professional. We are buying our first house and he did a home inspections. Well done. I highly recommend this company.Simone Mocelin