Commercial Building Inspections in York
Our Commercial Building Inspection in York, ME is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Luke was very thorough and taught us a lot about our new home. As first time buyers we did not know what to expect, but after the inspection we gained knowledge to help us keep moving through the buying process. Thank you Luke and the the team at Alpha Building Inspections.Courtney Frink
Luke, from Alpha Building Inspections, was amazing and did an extremely thorough home inspection for the home my boyfriend and I are purchasing. He explained everything to us and was very helpful with any questions. The man that came out to do the septic inspection was excellent as well. Both very informative and friendly!Chloe Chateauneuf
Jim with Alpha Building Inspections was absolutely phenomenal. We used his services twice for 2 home inspections. He was extremely thorough with both inspections pointing out details hidden to the naked eye. His thoroughness and attention to detail saved us from spending about $50k of our own money on a new home. Thank you Jim!Kaitlin Palmer