Commercial Building Inspections in Beverly
Beverly is located in Essex County, MA. As of the 2020 census, the population was over 42,000. Beverly is located on the North Shore of Massachusetts, and is a manufacturing, resort, and residential community. The city of Beverly rivals Marblehead for the title of “birthplace of the U.S. Navy.”
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Beverly, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Massachusetts Service Areas by County
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
I was extremely pleased with Alpha Inspections. Jim Reid was my inspector and he did a wonderful job and was very personable. The company itself was great to work with. Scheduling and payment were easy. Highly recommend.Alexander Schrott
Easy to book online and easy to get a hold of. Inspection process was smooth. The inspector was detailed, friendly, honest, meticulous and informative. Absolutely recommend.Scout Emrick
Always professional and thorough, with well written reports, easy for clients to understand! My #1 recommended NH and Southern Maine inspection company for residential. Buyers feel comfortable and well informed. Easy scheduling process too!Heather Kelly