Commercial Building Inspections in Framingham
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Framingham, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Massachusetts Service Areas by County
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Jim Reid is very friendly and experienced professional. We are buying our first house and he did a home inspections. Well done. I highly recommend this company.Simone Mocelin
Ken was great. Walked me through the house and explained in detail everything I needed to know. Would definitely recommend them.Brendan Blaisdell
Tom was great. He was very knowledgeable and took time to explain everything very well from start to finish! the office staff was very helpful in setting up the inspection.Jonathan Britton