Commercial Building Inspections in Boston
The City of Boston is the capital, and the most populous city, in Massachusetts. It is the 24th most populous city in the United States. Boston is the cultural and economic anchor of the Greater Boston area. It is one of the oldest municipalities in the country. The city was the scene of several well-known events during the American Revolution such as the Boston Tea Party and the Battle of Bunker Hill. This rich history attracts millions of visitors a year. Boston is also responsible for the first public park, the first subway system, and the first public school. There are many opportunities for higher education and jobs here. Because this city has been around for such a long time, many buildings have been around for just as long. There is a great need for these commercial buildings to be inspected. If you need a commercial building inspection, call Alpha Building Inspections today!
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Boston, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Luke doesn’t an excellent job explaining things to clients answering every question to the best of his ability. Highly recommend!Maureen Taylor-Emmott
Ken was excellent in his thorough inspection of a commercial property. I highly recommend Alpha Building Inspections.Matthew Vaccaro
Tom was very professional and personable throughout the inspection. Highly recommend him and Alpha Building Inspections!Jeremy Duhamel