Commercial Building Inspections in Salem
Salam, NH is a commercial hub anchored by the Mall at Rockingham Park and as of 2010 had a population of about 28,800 people. It is located in Essex County, MA, and is one of the most significant seaports in early American History. With its long history and older builder style dating back to when the first area was settled in 1652, you need an experienced commercial building inspector that understands the architecture.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Salem, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
We have worked with Tom P. at Alpha twice now and he exceeded our expectations of a detailed report both times! We wouldn't think to go anywhere else for our home inspection needs!Rachel Hunton
Very easy going and professional at the same time....wonderful and positive experience; strongly recommend this company and people as wellRobert Proksa
Alpha building inspections completed a thorough and professional job for us. We are grateful for their expertise at finding things that need fixing. Thank you!Beth Robinson