Commercial Building Inspections in Manchester
Manchester is located in Hillsborough County, NH. It is the most populous city in the state, with a population of 115,644 as of the 2020 census. The city was named after the city in England with dreams of it having an industrial center similar to Manchester, England, the first Industrial city in the world.
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Manchester, NH is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of the New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Click on one of our sample reports below to view them.
Commercial Inspection Service Areas
| Laconia | Derry | Manchester | Merrimack | Rochester |
| Lowell | Bedford | Cambridge | Burlington | Quincy | Framingham | Boston |Worcester | Lawrence | Lynn | Newton | Waltham | Chelsea | Brookline | Peabody | Arlington | Salem | Beverly | Fitchburg | Woburn | Marlborough | Natick |
| York |
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Jim was great!!! Very knowledgeable, professional and answered any and every question I had with ease. He even called me after the inspection to ensure i understood everything and to see if I had any additional questions. I would 100% recommend this company for your home inspection needs.Everette Sorrell
We highly recommend Alpha Building Inspections, especially Jim Reid. Jim is a true professional when it comes to attention to details, thoroughness of the report and objective evaluations. We feel that Jim has our best interests in mind when it comes to every aspect of the property. Thank you Jim!Ruby Li
We have worked with Alpha Building Inspections 2 times recently. Jim did inspection for us for both time. He was very thorough and professional. His attention details and accuracy of report helped us make informed decisions and prevented us from proceeding with a very risky investment. We can not thank more for Jim's consistent high-quality work. We trust Alpha and Jim. Highly recommend them!Guan-Lu Zhang