Commercial Building Property Inspection in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, and More.
Our Commercial Building Property Inspection is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
- Office Buildings
- Apartment and Multi-Family Buildings
- Strip Malls
- Car Dealerships
- Government Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Multi-Use Buildings
- Retail Stores
- And more…
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA). The RSRA is often referred to as “ Desktop Environmental Screening”.
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Learn More About Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
Learn More About Records Search With Risk Assessments (RSRA)
Learn More About Construction Bank Draw Inspections
Maine County Service Areas
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
Luke Harrington performed the inspection on our new home purchase. He was friendly, knowledgeable, thorough, and efficient. This was our first time going through the home purchase process and I could not have been more impressed. I would definitely recommend Luke to anyone!Anthony Muir
Alpha Building Inspections recently performed an inspection of our proposed home in NH . They were prompt and professional. The report was very timely and thorough. Pictures, comments, explanations were in detail and understandable. Very pleased with their service.Glenn Mc Cracken
Alpha is my top choice for home inspectors for all my clients in NH. I usually work with Tom and he’s very thorough and can answer any questions someone may have about a home. They are affordable and well worth the money if your looking for a detailed report about a possible home purchase. They parted with Kent’s to do septic inspections which we always detailed and very to the point. All around a great company to work with !Brieyana Santana