What is a Bank Draw inspection?
Alpha Building Inspections provides commercial and residential Bank Construction Draw Inspection services to individual project owners, banks, and other financial institutions. Typically conducted on a monthly basis, our Construction Bank Draw Inspections include a site inspection to assist the lending institution in determining the appropriate release of construction funds.
Our inspection evaluates the accuracy of the draw request, construction phase completion, stored materials on site, and that all construction work is in place per the plans and specifications prior to the release of funds.
Our Bank Draw Inspection reports include the information obtained during the inspection including:
- General description of the project
- Current status of the construction process including comments on each phase of construction
- Completion schedule/Timeline
- Quality of work/Conditions/Concerns
- Change orders
- Stored material
- Verification of permits, zoning, licenses, taxes, and insurance or bonding for the project and contractor
- Payment recommendations
- Job site pictures