Sell Your Home Faster, For More Money And With Less Hassle By Making It
Certified Move In Ready
Making the decision to sell your home is a huge step for most homeowners, but once the decision is made, making your home Marketable must be your number one goal!
We understand the emotional attachment and pride you have in your home because, just like you, we feel the same way about our personal home. This is true for most home owners. The thing is, after a decade of inspecting over 10,000 homes, we have to be honest with ourselves. There simply is no perfect home. Not your home, not our home, and yes, this certainly includes brand new homes as well. Once everyone understands this fact we can begin to separate your home from the competition by making it much more marketable as Certified Move In Ready…
When it comes to real estate transactions, experience has taught us, nobody likes surprises. The fact is, your home does not have to be perfect for a buyer to remain in love with it. It just can’t have any unpleasant surprises that show up unexpectedly during a home inspection. Pre-listing inspections eliminate these surprises that make buyers upset. That’s why having your own inspection done now makes more sense.
A) Makes Your Home More Marketable:
Having a home inspection before potential buyers start looking will allow you to understand any current or potential problem areas within the home. We will work with you and not produce your final report until you have finished repairing any inspection discoveries you choose to address. You can also collect estimates from contractors for the repairs you do not wish to make. Present both the finished, clean report and your repair estimates to the potential buyer. This allows you to say, “Here is the home, here’s what it should cost to make the remaining repairs. It has been priced accordingly.” This not only reduces your buyer’s negotiating leverage, but prepares you to better answer any questions. Also, your home can be in better condition for viewing, making it much more marketable. This proactive planning helps you eliminate the dreaded element of surprise and allows you to obtain the Maximum Selling Price for your home.
B) Eliminates Road Blocks:
Without a pre-listing inspection, the Buyer’s Inspector could come in and develop a long list of items needing repair. This not only worries the buyers, but gives them a reason to try and run. Buyers can fall out of love with a home just as quickly as the fell in love with it. Why risk a nasty surprise causing a roadblock right before the closing table, jeopardizing your sale? Knowing the home’s condition in advance of the sale will save all involved a ton of frustration and disappointment!
C) Saves You Money:
Resolving problems prior to the buyer’s inspection will save you money. When you know what needs to be repaired in advance of the sale, you can obtain multiple estimates for the work, allowing you or your buyer to select the best contractor at the best price. Also, since the work can be done by the contractor in a time that fits his schedule, you avoid the “Rush Charges” to complete the work before a fast approaching closing date.
D) Cushion the Buyer’s Decision:
There is one secret all home sellers need to know. Buyers make their decision to purchase a home based on emotion. They justify that decision with logic. “Certified Move In Ready” indicates a quality home and helps the buyer feel more comfortable with their decision. Logically, it provides the buyer peace of mind, forgoing the worry of what the inspector might find. It also eliminates their expense and time involved when ordering an inspection, along with the frustration of negotiating for improvements or repairs.
Having your home evaluated and eliminating potential surprises, in advance of the sale, before any potential buyer shows up, will allow the home to be sold for more money, reduce the cost of any needed repairs, and minimize the frustration with the entire sales process.
So what do YOU benefit from a pre-listing inspection?
- Provides you the opportunity to create a much cleaner inspection report, before the buyers arrive
- Allows you time for any repairs in order to more effectively market your home in the most positive light
- Helps you honestly share everything about your home, reducing your liability for disclosure
- Reduces the buyer’s negotiating leverage regarding the existing property conditions
- Reduces the likelihood that buyers will hire their own inspector
- Reduces costly surprises being found by a buyer’s inspector after you thought you had a firm offer
- Increases the likelihood that serious offers will turn into closings
- Saves you money on repairs
- Buyers are instantly more comfortable, knowing that you have shared the homes true condition
- Increases the home buyer’s perceived value of the property
- Virtually eliminates emotionally and financially draining renegotiations
- Yard Signage showing the information on the home, the inspection report and listing agent’s information
There’s only one choice to ensure that you deliver the Peace of Mind your buyer is looking for Make Your Decision with Merrimack Home Inspection! Call Us today at (603) 816-1014 and get your home Certified Move In Ready!
We Look Forward to Hearing from You Soon!
Alpha Building Inspections is a professional home inspection company that is a member of Inter-NACHI and holds state licenses in Home Inspections, and certification in Wood Destroying Organisms, Well / Water Testing and Radon Gas Testing in Greater Derry, Concord, Hudson, Merrimack & Manchester New Hampshire
- Home Inspection Concord NH (Buyer’s Inspections)
- Pre Listing Home Inspection Hudson NH (Seller’s Inspection)
- New Construction/New Home Inspection Derry NH(Pre-closing/Phase Inspections)
- Builder’s Home Warranty Inspections Merrimack NH
- Home Inspection Manchester NH
- Relocation Home Inspection Concord NH (Employee Relocation Home Inspection NH)
- Hot Tub Inspections
- Radon Air Testing Concord NH
- Well Inspections Hudson NH
- Septic System Inspections Manchester NH
- Water Quality Testing Derry NH