Commercial Inspections in Cambridge
Our Commercial Building Inspection in Cambridge, MA is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01. Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
We are certified for Phase One environmental Assessments and are members of New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC.
We also offer the following commercial inspection services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10.
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA).
- Radon in Air Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Capital Needs Assessment (CNA)
- Physical Needs Assessment
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Budget Review Analysis
- Construction Bank Draw Inspections.
Types of commercial facilities we have inspected:
Massachusetts Service Areas by County
Designed to Meet Your Needs
We are accustomed to performing a variety of commercial building inspection services for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
What do our customers say about us?
I’ve observed a number of home inspections done by Alpha. They are very professional in how they schedule and perform their work, and the staff couldn’t be nicer. The inspections are incredibly thorough, both in-person and in their resulting reports. They use lots of photos and in-depth descriptions to provide their findings. I highly recommend them.Morgan Smith
When my clients are purchasing a home, whether it's a first-time home buyer or someone who has bought and sold in the past. It's very important to have someone you can trust to perform your home inspection. Purchasing a home is a huge investment. One of the biggest you'll ever make. Having a great team of knowledgeable and dependable home inspectors is key. ALPHA has just that. I highly recommend!Joey Lee Howe
Jim with Alpha Building Inspections was absolutely phenomenal. We used his services twice for 2 home inspections. He was extremely thorough with both inspections pointing out details hidden to the naked eye. His thoroughness and attention to detail saved us from spending about $50k of our own money on a new home. Thank you Jim!Kaitlin Palmer